7 Cameras for urban photography
Our list of great cameras for urban photography.
Urban and street photography is an art and you obviously need a gear to capture the beauty at the streets. Well in this case, the gear is the camera. When it comes to choosing a camera for the urban photography, you can pretty much use anything if you are good at capturing the beauty in a camera. But if you are a professional urban or street photographer, then the features such as the viewfinder, shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, AF general, LCD screen and stealth are important to capture a breath-taking view.
- It has a 35mm- f/2 high resolution lens that is perfect for shooting on streets in a low light.
- The electronic hybrid viewfinder feature in this camera lets you change between the electronic view and the optical view at a fastest speed. It lets you observe the view in electronic viewfinder to focus the manually controlled shot.
- It has an amazing speed due to the 24.4 MP APS CS TRANS CMOS 3 sensor. It is coupled with an imaging processor that allows you to see in full resolution of 8 fps.
- You can even record a video with 1080 resolution at 60 fps.
- The 91 hybrid built-in AF system in the digital camera comprises of 49 phase detection points for accuracy.
- The AF system runs at a speed of only 0.2 seconds.
- Moreover, it has a built-in WIFI, film simulation and a lever for rear focus.
- It is an all-rounder camera with a longer 24-00 mm equivalent zoom.
- It is perfect for traveling photography.
- It has a distinctive pop-up viewfinder feature.
- It can record a 4K HD video. It features a 20.1 MP 1" sensor.
- It is the perfect gear for street and urban photography with a high resolution 24.2 MP APS C Sensor.
- It boasts a static 28mm f/2 equivalent lens. It also includes the image shake reduction and stabilization feature.
- It has a sleek and minimalistic design that can fit in your pocket.
- Olympus PEN-F is one of the most successful cameras for urban and street photography. It has all the digital and latest feature that are enough to capture the everyday shots on the streets.
- The genuine half-frame design comes from the 2.03 Four-Thirds Live MOS sensor.
- The perfect image stabilization comes from the 2.36m dot OLED EVF, 5 Axis in body.
- It includes a 50 MP high resolution shoot mode, monochrome/ color profiles and a creative dial.
- Q2 is a perfect urban photography digital equipment due to its numerous features in a compact size.
- It is one of the highest resolution option with full frame 47.3 MP sensor and the built-in Crop modes to adjust the different focal lengths.
- The Summilux 28mm equivalent f/1.7 ASPH is the key reason for its popularity in the urban photography industry.
- This camera is perfect for traveling because of its 4K video recording an a 3.68 MP OLED electronic view-finder. It's design is moisture-free and dust-free.
- It is manual M-mounted 35mm range-finder camera with no battery requirements.
- The shutter speed is 1-1 by 1000 seconds plus B.
- It's viewfinder has a parallax compensating, auto-indexing and selectable frame structures for the lenses of size 28mm to 135mm.
- It features a rewind know (vintage style) and a single-stroke manual wind lever.
- This digital camera is a top-notch gear for the urban, street and traveling photography.
- It captures high-quality photos but it is mainly used for capturing 4K videos.
- It captures the photos with a 42 megapixel lens.
- It has a high ISO capability and lets you capture picture in poor lighting.
- Moreover, it has a 5 axis body image shake reduction and image stabilization.
The above are amazon affiliate links, if you make a purchase after clicking on the link we will receive a small fee at no extra cost to your self.
Thank you for supporting Raw Urban Shots.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.